quick overlook plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the motherboard much (stick with the main manufactureers DFI, Abit, ASUS, MSI.

I would get the 3700 san diego (1mb cache apposed to 512)

Are you gaming? If so, 512 isn't enough. I made the mistake thinking 512 was loads, and ended up having to get more straight away.

I would get Seagate, WD or Samsung. They are known to be extremly reliable and quiet.

There isn't really any need for a DVDrom and a dvd burner, as the dvd burner can read dvd's

I don't really like the case... 300w isn't much, but you haven't got a video card. The PSU in the case will be crap (probally) and will die, and as they don't have any protection, it could take out your whole PC. The PSU will be 20pin and the motherboard is 24pin. You could get a AGP motherboard, and you will be fine.

It will run Vista.

Just a little side note, add up the processor and motherboard seperatley - they may charge extra for selling them together.

check out monarch they have lower prices then newegg

descriptions would be nice instead of links.

new psu defintely video card dfeintely, the mobo is alright

you can get the chaintek and 3700+ cheaper

no gaming, sorry about no description i was sorta in a hurry...I didn't add a PSU yet because i have a few available even tho i'd probably end up getting a new one, and actually i forgot to say i have 2 of those HDDs and 2 sticks of that 512

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom