Quick help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um...that's a liquid cooling system for a graphic card. Liquid cooling for the CPU, would be much more expensive. I suggest the Tuniq.

Universal retention plate supports NVIDIA & ATI VGA cards or K8, AM2,P4, LGA775 CPUs

:p

but thats all i need, besides the liquid, right? and I don't know how much to get...

and the tuniq... hmm, I don't know, just something to cool this thing DOWN...

yep... ever since i moved it from my basement
(was about 20 idle there... but im too isolated down there o_O)

need a new PSU, and case cooling, my case seems hot too, I wonder if i could do something about that too...

Oh...I didn't see that. I don't know, if I can trust cheap water cooling solutions, but I do know that the Tuniq, does a very good job at cooling. Guaranteed in lowering temperatures, by a significant amount. For the case, just get more fans.

Oh...I didn't see that. I don't know, if I can trust cheap water cooling solutions, but I do know that the Tuniq, does a very good job at cooling. Guaranteed in lowering temperatures, by a significant amount. For the case, just get more fans.

but the liquid cooling... should it do better than the tuniq? and I could just use that cooling system for a GFX card in the future if i ever get the tuniq or something else... they're both around the same price too, so I'll just wait and see. Thanks for the help though.

I don't think it can do that much better than the Tuniq, because it's cheap for liquid cooling. An expensive kit is more worth it, if you're going into water cooling. The Tuniq is one of the best, if not, the best air cooler out there.

a cheap liquid cooling kit is **** and will do worse then most nice aftermarket air heatsinks
and the cheap kits will also fail on you more then likley causing you to **** up your entire system
go with the tuniq

b1gapl is right again i have a tuniq on my old computer because my parts havin come for my new one yet but my my cou dropped buy like 25 degree celuis thats p4 by the way 2.8. tuniq tower's are sick.

Yep a cheap 100-200 water cooling system isn't even going to compete with a Tuniq...you need some good 200+ plus kits or a good 100+ single water block to really start seeing a difference.
The Tuniq is an amazing cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom