Questions when buying from dell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really.
I think its unfair that they barely pay the indians over in india.
I think if any company wants to use customer service from other countries, it would be fair to pay them the same rate.

But thats how they make all their money in profits,etc.

Its not just dell oppeople from india, they are a lot out there.

But It does suck for a lot of the americans who are loosing jobs because of them.
I would be ****ed too

i'm indian too....

anyways outsourcing.. i h8 dell for ripping off Indians for doing their tech-support....

but a couple of words DELL SUCK!!!!

hey man thats cool that your indian...i was thinkin im the only one here.

Where do you live?
Im from dubai, but now in the U.S

hey man thats cool that your indian...i was thinkin im the only one here.

Where do you live?
Im from dubai, but now in the U.S

bombay... but now i'm in GA

but if u buy from dell, ur gonna break one of the techies bible's rcommandments (look at my sig if u wanna see all 10)

lol, i already saw that bibile...
dont worry i wont do that.
Ill wait till my student loan comes in and then build.
I like building anyways, makes me feel like i did something good.

lol, i already saw that bibile...
dont worry i wont do that.
Ill wait till my student loan comes in and then build.
I like building anyways, makes me feel like i did something good.

ya building is fun... i haven't build one in like 4 months (back then i had a x2 brisbane based system, but my sister's went bad and she got it) and i returned to P4

well, i did my first build 2 weeks ago, i did end up using the same dvd burner and hdd, but a whole new case and all, so i consider it a build. And it feels better than just getting a pre built. Now i actually know my self what im capable of and can help others. And i rather pay for quality parts that will last longer.

well i also got a book let from them, and i could build their 1600 desktop for like 900-1000. On that desktop the gfx card was a 8600!!!

I know thats business, but thats where you guys come in....all of you techies should team up and open up a business.

Seriously...put it into consideration

done. and done.

Well the reason why Dell charges more is because they need to keep their business alive: advertising, employees, research and development, etc..

If you want to get a cheap comp, skip all those obstacles and just buy from the hardware manufacturer directly and build your own computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom