Questions when buying from dell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
I got it all sorted out of what i wanted from newegg, but if that doesnt work out...is it a good idea of buying a good gaming desktop from dell?
I know it wil be more expensive, but i like theyre warranty options and that it will be easier for my credit to get approved by them?

The question i had is that:?
Are any dell chipsets overclockable?
Beacuse if i bought a pc from them, id want to oc my cpu for sure, not to sure about the ram though.
And i was wondering if they give out good and legit parts?
Or if it is not worth it at all from dell, since a lot of people hate them

Dell desktops are absolutely horrible. They are so hated, among the tech community. They won't give you quality parts either. The only products that are decent are their laptops.

well...that xps h2c or whatever is pretty good, parts wise. hrrmph, it also costs seven thousand dollars lmfao. five thousand of which could be well spent on SOMETHING ELSE if you built it yourself.

there laptops suck. mine broke under 5 months and it took 2 months to repair a simple hard drive. they thoguht they fixed by by updating the bios, but i had to send it to them 3 times vefore it worked D:

Their parts are ok but they are not the quality of what you would get by purchasing them yourself, not to mention at almost half the price.

lol...
wow.
I looked at the price for that h2 w/e, ****, i could buy a car for that price.
The only reaosn i was thiinking about it cos my gf has their laptop and its pretty good and i like their customer support.

But yeh, i saw the ram and its not even the good ram and i dont trust what kinda of brand they would send me for any part.
O well, crossing that off my list.

Thanks....im just gonna have to wait for my student loan to come in now.

I did want to know this though, is it tru that the g92 will be comming out this november?

you can get corsair dominator 1066 in the h2c....lol. its a good brand but WAY too expensive for the dominators. my xms2 dominates the dominator lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom