Questioning my system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Higach

In Runtime
I built the system in my signature about a year ago (Jan 07) and have been very happy with the results. Recently for Christmas I received a $200 gift certificate to newegg, and with that, along with some cash, plan to eventually upgrade something.

Now my question to you is what would help the most by upgrading, and would it actually be worth doing soon, or waiting. I hear extremely good things from the 8800GT's and was definitely curious, but I am just not sure that it would be worth going from 7950gt to the 8800gt, and if I should wait longer to upgrade.

Also, I am curious as to how my system stands with the higher end systems now, and how long in its current state it may last me. (My main interest is Warhammer Online) I know the new 8800's and Q6600s dominate mine, but is mine still a solid higher end machine?

Thanks for any help.

Higach

I wouldn't worry about upgrading for Warhammer Online. Judging from the screenshots, it looks like the game doesn't require a very powerful system to run. My guess is a 7950GT would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom