Question on AMD dual core CPUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've been using 64Bit since last summer and the only problems i have with it is that there arent any 64bit compitable flash players out there, so i cant view some sites. also i have trouble to find X800 drivers, there arent any real out there so i am using some custom made, not sure if they are official or not, anyway they work fine and i get good graphics out of my games.
there seems to be roumors about bugs but thats just roumors, i haven't noticed any bugs for these 8 months.
although very few applications use 64bit to get preformance of it so I don't think it is much different from 32bit. windows bots fast and it is better at juggling around with multiple applications.

It will work on the normal XP Pro but I would recommend you use XP x64. Don't worry whatever you choose it will work fine.

There as been alot of people saying that today. You all here it but no one has tried it and confirmed it for themselfs.... Agh so fustrating.

i tried x64 and i hated it so much i got rid of it in 3 days. i wanted to get rid of it on the first day but i thought id give it a chance. XP Pro 32 bit will work better than x64. by the nature of 64 bit operations x64 shall run slower except under specific circumstances, not to mention the poor driver and software support. also the fact that the 32 bit emulator fails on many, many apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom