question about a graphics card

Sure- you could do that - it would be a hell of a system - but make sure you have the PSU to power them up properly. I think Crossfire is for AMD cards, Nvidia calls it an " SLI ".

Probably the same way you do crossfire?
I don't have experience in either, but assuming there are options or configurations in the GPU's control panel.

13-131-568-02.jpg

1.Make sure the mobo can do sli mode, read the motherboard specs to be sure.
2.You will need another 760 GTX card to do sli, both have to be similiar in specs to do this.
3.You will need a sli bridge connector
3sli_01.jpg

"let me know when your broke trying to buy all this and we'll stop" :devil:
4.Make sure the psu is sli compatible and ready, check the wattage of how much you'll need for the system.

In all honesty I wouldn't even bother to sli anymore.
You have many good nvidia cards giving you what you need in screen sizes.

so I am thinking of buying this graphics card, and yes i really want it. i plan on using as many monitors as i can, and so i was wondering if it would be possible to use TWO of these cards in some form of crossfirex thing.
Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GV-N760OC-4GD GeForce GTX 760 4GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready WindForce 3X 450W Video Card
Let's get the rest of your specs before saying pull the trigger. For that price you could get an R9 280x which is faster than a 770 and would be more worth it than a 4GB 760.

Back
Top Bottom