Question about Equipment

Rafi82

Beta member
Hello Everybody,

I was cleaning out a storage and i came across this piece. I have no idea what it is all i know is it has to do with networking. I went to a couple of stores here in Las Vegas but nobody could tell me what it is... I was wondering if any of you guys could tell me what it is and how much those things go for...
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thank you very much!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0540.jpg
    IMG_0540.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0541.jpg
    IMG_0541.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0542.jpg
    IMG_0542.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0543.jpg
    IMG_0543.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 2
If you know anybody into electrical engineering they might be able to tell you exactly what it does then you could go from there. Besides that I have no clue. I emailed a buddy of mine at Foxconn the pictures to see if he could tell me though.

Hello Everybody,

I was cleaning out a storage and i came across this piece. I have no idea what it is all i know is it has to do with networking. I went to a couple of stores here in Las Vegas but nobody could tell me what it is... I was wondering if any of you guys could tell me what it is and how much those things go for...
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thank you very much!!!!!!

I am new to the computer world, but I do know that all parts are listed in the componet section of Comptia Hardware. check there to find out.

Back
Top Bottom