Question About a case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FourTwenny

In Runtime
I am ordering a new case tomorrow for a new build. The one i have picked out is the http://aspireusa.net/product.php?pid=167&xcSID=11b80565a10da1e8673ac8b7e7bd842b

I am getting it with no power supply and i know it fits my motherboard and has enough harddrive/dvdrom room. I want to know though if this case will hold 2 8800's ( for future upgrade) and water cooling. I googled it and looked around a bit but i am havening trouble finding answers to those 2 questions. If it wont hold the 88's or the water cooling set up could you guys suggest some cases available to Canadians that will, under 100 bucks would be nice and no power supply is needed.

I don't have the case but I think it will but not for sure. My suggestion is buy one 8800 then put it in and measure demensions.

I wont be getting the 88's till they drop to around 500 and i don't want to buy the case without knowing. Right now the 8800's are 800 a pop Canadian Dollars. I guess i coudl always mod it after but thats all new to me lol.

Thanx for the link, it's good to know that i am not the only one clueless on this subject. The link helped a lot and although i don't think the 8800's will fit i already got a plan on a case mod that will let them. Happy times.

That case fits two 8800s fine, I just didn't like the case because the front door felt cheap. :x Have fun with it though if you get it, it looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom