question about the ATI R600.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
A amd64 @ 1.8ghz will defiantly limit the top of the line R600. My Amd64 @ 2.5ghz limits my x1800gto. I can turn graphics up but I have to keep cpu limited stuff turned down.

The original leaked date said January 22nd, atleast for lifting the NDA, but that seems to have been pushed back to Feb. 14th for the NDA. Its supposed to launch at CeBit '07 in late March.

Won't be end of this month, for sure.

It will cost way more than the 8800 GTX's original price from what I have heard, and there will not be a midrange model as good as the GTS. ATI has always failed to impress me with models that are "budget". Suppose that is why I just got a GTS for now to hold me over until the long time between now and when big DX10 games arrive.

Graham said:
It will cost way more than the 8800 GTX's original price from what I have heard, and there will not be a midrange model as good as the GTS. ATI has always failed to impress me with models that are "budget". Suppose that is why I just got a GTS for now to hold me over until the long time between now and when big DX10 games arrive.

Supreme Commander will support DX10 n i think the PhysX Accelerator n i believe Company of Heroes will support DX10 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom