Question about 680i motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blank_Man

Baseband Member
Hello, the question I have is does anyone know where the 4-pin plug is for the audio cable for the optical drive? I've looked all over the board and manual and can't find it. I'm wondering if there's something different that I need, because this audio cable came with my dvd drive, but I can't find where to plug it in on the motherboard, so I'm not sure what I have to do to get the audio from my optical drive. Please help me figure this out, thank you.

I've never had to use those cables to get audio out of my optical drives. I can just throw a CD in and it works.

From my experience, they're usually down in the lower left corner or at the bottom some where.

Ive never had to use them with any CD drive ever. I have however always noticed them being used in much older systems only.

ok, thank you for the replys, I was just wondering how else it would hook up to the motherboard, because all that's plugged into it now is the power supply cable. let me know it that's all it needs or if theres any other cables that I might need. Once again, thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom