quad SLI work log. ITS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, it'll depend on what kind of results i get out of the 9450. If it doesnt overclock well, i'll probably sell it and keep the 6600 :p

im doing the same... thou im an overclocking noob, can only get 3ghz out my E6600 which is a 25% OC.. i swear it could do much more but i cant find any setting to get 3.2Ghz stable, working on it.

As im going to use this E6600 on another build ill be purchasing a Q9450 and start with matching FSB. so a 25% OC on that should get 1666FSB easy 3.3Ghz Quad, fingers crossed.

veedubfreak when you get your mobo i might have to ask for some ocing assistance please man :)

The sad truth is, as many games as i own, i always end up playing world of warcraft, which plays perfectly fine on my single, stock clocked GT :( I just love playing around with new technology too much. Expensive hobby.

ha. ha. ha....i feel ya man, i feel ya.
i have an entire shelf of games, but always seem to end up playing BF2.

how much for the cat? lol...
put him in one of those boxes. i bet he crawled in one of them already and is using it as a bomb shelter, or whatever cats think they are in when they get into boxes and think the world can't get them.
freaks.

Nah, he's only in the picture because he HAS to be within 12 inches of me at all times. He's more interested in staring at my monitor or staring at me trying to get into my lap than boxes.

pretty sure the 8800gtx still has higher memory bandwidth..i don't think anything is coded for quad sli or crossfireX...not yet anyway

The 9800GTX memory overclocks like a BEAST. I'm running mine at 2400 MHz and it has a higher bandwidth than the 8800GTX even with a lower bit-rate. I also have my core at 820 and shaders at 2100. I'm really amazed how much overclockable the 9800GTX is over my 8800GTS, especially on the memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom