Quad SLi!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems a bit over the top, I'm happy with my single graphics card, it can play all my games at 1280x1024 at max settings with ease, (HL2 NFS:MW Sims 2), I can't imagine needing that power, nor paying that price! lol

Charlie -

Yeah i know. what gfx card you got at the moment? must be high end then. Mine isnt great but i definetly not paying for 4 cards. 2 high end cards can run all games necessary even in the future. i think they just trying to make more money. and rich people will pay the price i suppose.

the only card that might even be slightly worth quad sli'ing would be like a 6600 but you might as well buy a 7900 gtx or x1900xtx for the price. or even 2 7800 gtx's............lol. i really dont even think sli is worth the price if you ask me

Gainward Bliss 6800GS 'Goes Like He11' 512mb 1.4ns.

Its pretty dang awesome, seriously large bang for the buck factor!

Charlie -

Jesus, everything gets censored! changes **** to he11. Dammit.

I think that crossfire is better than SLi but both will be much more common in a year or so. I prefer crossfire because you can buy a card and then add another one at a later time and it doesnt even have to be exactly the same whereas SLi you have to get EXACTLY the same one. Quad SLi will be like what SLi first was back 5 years ago basically dead. Then in 3 years will come more common.

unless 4400 lbs is more than 7000 dollars in us currency, then yes.. this comp is cheaper than alienware........ cyberpowersystem.com also had a quad sli system for much cheaper than alienware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom