Quad SLI

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronkupen

Fully Optimized
Did anyone catch the video or details about the QUAD gpu Dell that is coming out in spring? I just watched a video and it mentioned having 2 GB of VRAM. Wow that just blew me away, did anyone else catch this? Does anyone know if that is going to be out for custom building in the future or will it just be a Dell thing? (not that I would ever waste my money on it)

there probrobly gonna cost like $7,000. any way there is absolutely no reason for 4 7800gtx's its just for someone who wants to brag... because there is absolutley no need for it. its been proven that normal sli is barely worth it.. so you could imagine how worth it 2x sli is....

The dumb thing they did was each card has 2 boards. Why not 2 GPU's on one board? I doubt there would be a big performance gap or higher temps. Gigabyte did it last year with the 6600GT.

I can just see, dell being sued because little kids are touching the case and getting burned because of how much heat is being produced by those videocards, and the CPU.

Ridlyn said:
I can just see, dell being sued because little kids are touching the case and getting burned because of how much heat is being produced by those videocards, and the CPU.

yea well theyll probrobly sell it by using some BS like "these XPS's come with state of the art liquid cooling, to ensure that your brand new dell pc runs cool" :) i love when i see those dell commercials where that moron guys like... "dude, your gettin a dell" i feel bad for the guy thats gettin the dell :)

biggjoee5790 said:
there probrobly gonna cost like $7,000. any way there is absolutely no reason for 4 7800gtx's its just for someone who wants to brag... because there is absolutley no need for it. its been proven that normal sli is barely worth it.. so you could imagine how worth it 2x sli is....
Last I checked, only TWO 7800GTX's in a state of the art system cost $7000

My new Dell XPQRSSS 3rd SP + 1 will have a featured microwave/juicer in it. this is way better than the "other commercial computers" and it will have a 2382938203 watt psu

æArchOAngelæ said:
My new Dell XPQRSSS 3rd SP + 1 will have a featured microwave/juicer in it. this is way better than the "other commercial computers" and it will have a 2382938203 watt psu

holy crap that was funny.. i couldnt stop laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom