quad or dual POLL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would want dual core right now, because I don't think theres many if at all, software or games that are designed for quad core. Next year will be alot of dual core action for games and applications. Plus quad core is really expensive.

there is software meant for dual-cores already but quad core is still very new and it will be a while until they fully utilize quad core technology.

if some software is able to utilize the dual core and the quad core is from what i'v read 2 dies of dual cores would it be able to use the quad core to 1/2 compasity or im i just being really stupid im not a tech guy

anywho since i have the money for the quad should i get it?

If i had the money i'd get the quad.

I'd let the pack catch up to me. Not the other way around.

You got to always think about the future, especially when it comes to technology...

Saying all of that. I'm still buying the Dual core.. cuz my Benjamin Green tree isnt flowering like I want it too.

Montana.

i happened to have a 16th birthday coming up so my parents have afford to help out with my computer its about a 2200 dollar build

If you get the quad core, that will take up half of your build budget. So I advise the dual core.

but im not buying a good grapgics card .... yet and im not getting a screan ether im hooking it up to tv and its not a gaming rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom