Quad-Core Worklog Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpikedCola

In Runtime
Ended up making a few changes to my original plan, based on what the store had in stock, but she's finally up and running (Ran Vista x64 for a bit, wanted Glider back, so I switched back to x86 for the moment - currently working on swapping files from Server '08 Enterprise to bypass the 3.25GB RAM usage limit).

Not pictured are a 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 and a Vantec external eSATA enclosure.

Enjoy!

SpikedCola's Q6600 Worklog

EDIT Followed this but Im still sitting at 3,4xx,xxx KB in the About boxes of windows apps. Guess Im switching to Server '08 Enterprise

EDIT 2 Wow, is Server Enterprise fast or what! No random hanging, nothing. Just blazing fast. Followed this site and Im running what looks like Vista, only much faster.

look good

how is that RAM? i'm thinking about getting it for my build
As far as I can tell its pretty good - Im still poking around in the BIOS (not used to having so many options), but it was really expensive - you can probably find a better deal on RAM

what camera are you using? some nice quality pictures...
Panasonic DMC-TZ3. To be honest, it's my parents camera, and the first time Ive tried to take decent pictures in awhile - some of the pictures are good IMO, like the closeup on the side of the RAM and the CPU, but some are pretty blurry. Still a good camera tho, and it has a removeable rechargeable battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom