Quad Core & Q6600.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off the top of my head i dont remember. My 680i has been sitting in the box for the last 3 months. Someone else will chime in i'm sure.

I hope... I looked through everything in my bios. Thanks for your help.

So I looked and if I recall your MCP is your SB, Which shows it set to 1.5000 Volts, So what should I take it to?

My SPP, Which is the NB I think is set to 1.500 Volts.....

Ideas?

So I upped the voltages...

All 1.55 Volts all but for my MCP, Which I set to I think 1.725?

I so must be missing something important here... BAH!

Theres a great screen shot of the voltages in the intel OC'iung thread....... I asked and was given it.

Whats your VId?
I'm running stable in that setup at 3.2Ghz. for months.

Where do I find it...
I'm running and AR model of my 680i... :/ I'll have a look at that thread though.

download coretemp and that states ur VID, in the section of the 680i under system voltages that has ram cpu NB,SB etc all in one section. I had a q6600/680i which i now sold to my friend who is running it at 3.2ghz 24/7. there is a slight .1v increase on the NB needed. note in the 680i the NB voltage is the 'FSB voltage'

:/ So that's why I can't even get a oc pretty much... When its been at 2.7 - 2.8 it runs till I get in a game or something then yea... Locks up and reboots. So can I even oc this pos or not?

Oh and in my voltages, My FSB is already set at 1.5. Highest.

I can't get it past 2.8 where it will boot.. An even then it locks up randomly or will reboot in the middle of games. I've just had to set it back to 2.4 (1066fsb.)

I over clocked my old E6700 fine? Am I doing something wrong here or what.

Same as my 680i.

Just turned my ram voltage up to 2.2, When it was 2.0. I already had my core running higher then what was in that picture.

So, Tried moving it back up after changing my ram voltage... Done nothing. Got it back up to 2.8 booted windows and before it could even load it, Crashed. Gayness.

try updating your bios to the latest verion takes abotu 60 seconds and you should be able to push farther. also what ram are you usign and what heat sink if yoru on stock that will explain why you cant get past 2.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom