Quad-core

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesspren6

In Runtime
I was thinking about building a conroe e6600 computer this winter, probly around december, but i was thinkin, maybe i should wait and keep saving up till next year, when quad-core hits the market, then i will have the ultimate. Do you think i should wait. When is intel and amd supposed to have these chips out, late next year? thats my guess

Next summer I think. If you have the cash, then you should get a quadcore. It all depends on your budget

I won't be upgrading until UT2007 is out, it would be stupid to upgrade now because when UT2007 is out current stuff will be a lot cheaper and faster stuff will be out.

Intel quad-cores are actually supposed to be out by the end of the year. So they may be available by the time you build.

i think i should be able to wait, i have a good pc ive had for years that works fast and great. i was gonna build a conroe, but i heard about quad-core and i think i can wait, i can save up twice as much now and get a great quad pc, but when that time comes, they will probly be thinkin of 10 cores haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom