QCore < ~$600?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, not trying to crap on the sale, but its worth the extra few bucks to get a g0 stepping q6600 rather than a used b3. Having had both, the g0 is far superior.

i love my go stepping chip, i am havvign a bit of trouble gettign it past 3.5 im gonna lapp it tho and see what happens, my mobo will only boot if its stable, so i do not need prime 95 or anything liek that.

Newegg.com - Tuniq Tower 120 P4 & K8 CPU Cooler - Retail
this is better than zalman
also why would you get an Antec 900 when you already have a full tower

The full tower is an old HP case. It's nasty, cheap, and doesn't have any fans. I could load up on fans and cut them in I guess, but it would still be a nasty HP case. I'd rather have a nice mid-tower.

I don't think the tuniq will fit in a mid-tower, will it?

it fits in the antec 900, it must because veedub has a TRUE in there which is bigger than the tuniq
just take measurements

My Gigabyte P35 $94.99 customer choice award motherboard just got pulled off my shopping cart due to limitation on stock.

Can anyone recommend another popular mobo choice for a Q6600 in the ~$110 price range?

Asus P5k-e, that was $110 the day before yesterday, check if its still that cheap, because all the sites are really slow for me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom