Q. For NewEgg User

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdar

Daemon Poster
Ok.. did you guys always resived the right stuff from NewEgg?

becouse I ordered HeatSink and didnt got my Logo Sticker..
also they didnt seem like have sended any rebate forms for my case or memory..

Rebate fourms are in green lettering under the price, it's a PDF you have to print out. I hope they're still there...

I've never had any problems with Newegg or Mwave, havn't gone with anyone else because I like them both. You should just be able to contact them and let them know something was missing and they should take care of it.

Mk97 said:
Rebate fourms are in green lettering under the price, it's a PDF you have to print out. I hope they're still there...

Oh, I didnt know about that, thks.

I've never had any problems with Newegg. They're always on time or better with shipping and no defects / DOA from them yet, minus the slightly bent power plug on my speakers... which I bent back, no big. I've ordered a few parts from them in the past and half my new PC's parts from them, and everything has came in flawless, on time, and with no problems. I even got my sticker! Just make sure before you order the sticker is correctly listed as free in your shopping cart.

I was getting a free logo sticker with a heatsink too. It came like 2 days later in a small little bubble envelope.

Ryan

hey why is newegg so freaky with the whole address on the credit card. cuz i am using my dads business credit card, but i dont want my crap sent to his business so i typed in my home address. i hope they will accept it. only time will tell......

When I was doing my first build, my parents would've freaked if they knew I was buying an entire computer. So, I used my credit card and put in my friend's address. I built the computer there and took it to college. When I tried to enter my real address, it wouldn't let me! Go figure... Now every time I buy something, I have to go to my friend's house and pick it up.

Ryan

at this point, it thinks my verified address is my friend's house. It's confused and doesn't actually check if my house is legit.

Ryan

yea i hope they will ship to my houes because it was like if that address isnt on the card than we cant ship there. wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom