Put ice in foil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've changed the ice 9 times so far and it's going great. My temps are super super low. This is amazing. I won't do it overnight cuz I'm not sure what would happen but this is pretty good!

lol looking at that thread about that guy cutting his card to fit in the slot, i laughed. then seeing the guy put that fx-54 into a socket a i nearly ****ed myself from laughing so hard.

just for the heck of it i got an old ATX motherboard. i am going to cut it to fit into a micro atx case with a circular saw...then wrap the edge in ductape. then see if it still works. HAHAHA the answer to that is no, because the SB, BIOS, and FP_CONNECTOR is right below the lowest isa slot.

but it would still be funny

dude, just invest in a better fan.

OR:::::
TAKE A PICTURE!!!!
(reason 1: prove ur not BSing us, reason 2: so you can have one last memory of the pc before the ice melts thru the plastic and dumps all over your ram again.

till then im gonna throw my pc out my window because the lights keep on filckering....annoying

I think this guy is yankin our chains. There is no way someone can possible be so stupid.

I agree....
smilie_misc043.gif

Putting ice in foil, interesting idea. But how does this sound...

If you really want to keep your computer cold. Invest in a superconductive computer, and invest in a lifetime supply of liquid nitrogen to cool it.

one day....there will be the day....when we will all want to go home....just to be with our pc...for one reason.....

because its INside of the fridge.

actually, i may do that. yes, the old p2 333mhz demon. or maybe one of my 1.6ghz p4 heaters.

and take the fridge, make a big wooden box that is insulated and everything, and have the box bolt to the fridge and have a little access door. put some shelves on the wall for your beer, and you have a 3 in one: privacy booth, convienent ac in the summer, or turn it off in the winter and you have a heatbox, and 3rd: soundproof audio booth. plus it could get dark. really dark. for those friday night scary movies, or a good game of COD:2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom