Purchasing soon, input appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good 'ol ASUS...Great overclocking motherboards by the way. I've also used Monarchcomputers.com. I bought my HIS X800XL Ice Q II 256 there. With the graphics card thing, some like NVidia, others like ATI. I use ATI, but it really depends on you budget and what exactly you wanna play. My hunch is that you're gonna be wanting to play better games and at faster frame rates when you build this thing so keep top notch performance and compatibility in mind. Look for support for HD gaming and Shader 3.0 on the graphics card. Most of the newer cards will offer that, but I just wanted to make sure you knew. Technology changes so fast these days that your gonna want to do some research when new products will be released, which means a cheaper "older" products for us that used to be top of the line the day before the newer came out. =) Oh yeah, and don't forgett about cooling this piece. Water cooling can be found for about 150 bucks and is a worthy investment. I'm hearing decent things about Corsair's new water cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom