PSU specs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Hey also, does anyone know of a website that shows where all the places the connectors go in? I'm utterly lost on that. I've guessed (on my current PSU) and I have 24 pin connector (labeled PW1), then I also have a little square one (2 x 2) There seems to be a spot, labeled PW3 on my mobo, that this appears to go in. Is that right?

Last question - if there's PW1 and PW3, where's PW2? It's not even listed in my manual, but the manual sucks anyways.

Thanks very much!

The PW lables refer to Types of specific motherboard connectors, Ive never seen a PW label but A P1 connector is either a 20 or 24 Pin connector that we see most often on New systems and motherboards, Older AT motherboards had a P8 and P9 connector, that where two Separate connectors that acted like what we now have, a P1 Connector.

The 24 Pin connector goes into the 24 Pin slot, Do not force it, if it doesn't fit try it another way, the Pins are keyed so you cannot install it improperly.

The 2 By 2 connector should be placed near the CPU, in a 4 pin, Square connector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom