PSU Showdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baez

Admin / Dev
Staff member
I can't decide between these two PSUs. At first I was going to go with the PC Power & Cooling 750W but then I saw the Enermax Infiniti and it looks nice.

Here are the two:

Newegg.ca - PC Power & Cooling S75QB 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI NVIDIA SLI Certified (Dual 8800 GTX and below) CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply - Power Supplies

NCIX.com - Buy Enermax Infiniti EIN720AWT 720W ATX Power Supply EPS12V V2.0 20/24PIN CrossFire Modular 135MM Fan - EIN720AWT In Canada.

The Enermax received all amazing reviews saying it's extremely stable and of course a plus is it's modular. I can get it for the same price as the PC P&C. So what's the verdict?

I can't decide between these two PSUs. At first I was going to go with the PC Power & Cooling 750W but then I saw the Enermax Infiniti and it looks nice.

Here are the two:

Newegg.ca - PC Power & Cooling S75QB 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI NVIDIA SLI Certified (Dual 8800 GTX and below) CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply - Power Supplies

NCIX.com - Buy Enermax Infiniti EIN720AWT 720W ATX Power Supply EPS12V V2.0 20/24PIN CrossFire Modular 135MM Fan - EIN720AWT In Canada.

The Enermax received all amazing reviews saying it's extremely stable and of course a plus is it's modular. I can get it for the same price as the PC P&C. So what's the verdict?

PC Power and Cooling definitely out of those two.. its a winner!

I don't know why this forum does not like enermax. They're just as good.

edit: Let me rephrase. I don't know why this forum doesn't suggest enermax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom