PSU Recommend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta789

Baseband Member
Hi i'm looking to do a new build and i want to get a CHEAP power supply that would be capable of using crossfire on Ati Radeon 6970 if
sometime i may need to upgrade.... i'm kinda short on cash lolz and just want to get the build done

Any Suggestions

Sort of depends on your build, a general stock system with HD 6970s in Xfire pulls about 600w
If you are overclocking you'll probably want a 700-750w.

Not sure of retailers in Trinidad, but here are some links from Newegg so you can at least find them near you.

620w for no OC: Newegg.com - Antec NEO ECO 620C 620W Continuous Power ATX12V v2.3 / EPS12V 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply.
750w if you OC: Newegg.com - OCZ ZS Series OCZ-ZS750W 750W ATX12V v2.2 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Performance Power Supply.

By "cheap" I hope you just meant inexpensive, you don't want to get cheap with a PSU or it might get mad and blow up your expensive components.

Thanks for the suggestions sadly the retailers have such inferior quality components in Trinidad, so better to buy from abroad and i
meant inexpensive of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom