Psu maybe??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cdub89

Daemon Poster
I have 2 sound reactive 15 inch cold caths and 2 12inch uv lights in my case along with one extra fan on the side. Everytime i switch my caths on my computer will pause for a sec then react again. I figure its my cheapy psu that i have been using in the case.

Ste said:
Ya think? Why do you supose we tell people not to use PSU's that come with the case. (Except Antec)
Ok thank you i had a tighter budget than some. No need to come off as a jerk.

Cdub89 said:
Ok thank you i had a tighter budget than some. No need to come off as a jerk.
(Begin Jerk Post)
Jerkyness is warranted when it very very very dumb to go cheap on the MOST important part of the entire computer reguardless of what you use it for.
You could have shaved off a few dollars here and there on other components to get a good, reliable PSU. If you don't see why the Power supply is the most important part of the computer and why you should never save money there. Then, wow...... :rolleyes:

(End Jerk post.)

Now that the jerk part is over:
400 Watt Fotron.

Ste said:
(Begin Jerk Post)
Jerkyness is warranted when it very very very dumb to go cheap on the MOST important part of the entire computer reguardless of what you use it for.
You could have shaved off a few dollars here and there on other components to get a good, reliable PSU. If you don't see why the Power supply is the most important part of the computer and why you should never save money there. Then, wow...... :rolleyes:

(End Jerk post.)

Now that the jerk part is over:
400 Watt Fotron.
I did plan on upgrading my psu soon i was just making sure my it was a psu problem ya i like the fotron but im going with a hiper i like the cable management.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom