Psu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SLI is 2 nvidia cards, crossfire is 2 ATI cards, not sure what the difference in the psu's is other than that.

One has modular cables, but they are both way too much unless you plan to run dual Ultras. A corsair 520hx or 620hx or pc&p 610 are alot cheaper and will be more than enough for any build that is single card, or dual GTS.

SLI is 2 nvidia cards, crossfire is 2 ATI cards, not sure what the difference in the psu's is other than that.

One has modular cables, but they are both way too much unless you plan to run dual Ultras. A corsair 520hx or 620hx or pc&p 610 are alot cheaper and will be more than enough for any build that is single card, or dual GTS.

pretty much... also you had another thread for a build already posted, use that next time

I make computers for friends so i have alot of those topics, sorry bout that m8. and yeah, it is abit overkill, thanx again.

Edit: This doesnt really have anything to do with my build, i just wanna know what makes one SLI certified and the other Crossfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom