• Keep making AGP mobos and video cards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stop making AGP mobos and video cards after about 2 years from now

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flanker said:
And since when did you start saying that the consoles are better? You seemed bent on the fact that the PCs were better. It seems you changed your mind then? Well thats what I'm here for. You flame me, I flame you back and then prove to you that consoles are better. And then you get owned and you join the ranks of the Consolers.

Ummm.... if you actually read my posts, ive NEVER said that the PCs are better in power. You didnt "convert" me at all. They have better FPS and RTS games, thats what i said.

Just because you have facts, doesnt exclude you from being a fanboy. You ARE one. read the quote in my last post

Vybuni said:
Ummm.... if you actually read my posts, ive NEVER said that the PCs are better in power. You didnt "convert" me at all. They have better FPS and RTS games, thats what i said.

Just because you have facts, doesnt exclude you from being a fanboy. You ARE one. read the quote in my last post

Haha, a minor technicality. You got owned on the keyboard/mouse part, btw, just wanted to point that out again ;).

And w/e you say, I'm no fanboy. I'm a realist.

These Console threads are doing wonders for my post count. Practically every other post is mine, lol.

I said UNTIL they have keyboard/mice for consoles. If you didnt realize this, the PS3 is not in stores yet :amazed:.

Dont try to deny it, you are a hardcore fanboy.

Another minor technicality, you're just grasping at stuff now, haha.

Whatever you say. You're a hardcore Fanboy too.

well it depends, if you have money and if you don't. if you have the money, go with pc. if you don't you will have to decide between PS3 and XBOX360. Although in my personal opinion, I like pc games more because you can move your crosshairs as fast as you want to and not as fast as the settings can possibly go (consoles). Not to mention modable! I am not saying which you should chose, but I am saying you should chose wisely, and if you can afford all 3, go ahead, just remember that its your money and your decision.
^lol^

Don't flame me!

Crazy said:
well it depends, if you have money and if you don't. if you have the money, go with pc. if you don't you will have to decide between PS3 and XBOX360. Although in my personal opinion, I like pc games more because you can move your crosshairs as fast as you want to and not as fast as the settings can possibly go (consoles). Not to mention modable! I am not saying which you should chose, but I am saying you should chose wisely, and if you can afford all 3, go ahead, just remember that its your money and your decision.
^lol^

Don't flame me!

I won't flame you. But sounds like you didn't read the whole thread. If you did, go read the other Xbox 360 thread.

Even if you had $3000, why would you buy a gaming PC? A Xbox 360, even the Premium, would cost $400 and you could have the performance of a $3000 for YEARS without upgrading. If you like the keyboard and mouse, the PS3 will support those, so your moving the crosshairs fast excuse is no more. As for modding, you mod a PC to make it better. The console is already better than anything else out there, so theres no point in modding it.

Thats not a flame, thats a counterargument.

Vybuni said:
I agree, dont say anything flanker. We have heard enough.

Screw you, I'll say what I want. You just know that I'm gonna pount the PC into the ground until its a good as dead gaming machine.

Flanker. You're my HERO.

I agree with everything you'll ever say. I'm your little fan boy.
PRAISE FLANKER... FLANKER IS UBER COOL!!! oh he knows everything about everything.... I wish I could be just like him...
I love flanker.... oh boy..... if i could only be like him....

Is that what you want people to say dude? You want people to lick your 12 year old AZZ? Well, how about this?
26736804_996072a909_m.jpg

Would you like to buy a vowel flanker?

HAVOC2k5 said:
Flanker. You're my HERO.

I agree with everything you'll ever say. I'm your little fan boy.
PRAISE FLANKER... FLANKER IS UBER COOL!!! oh he knows everything about everything.... I wish I could be just like him...
I love flanker.... oh boy..... if i could only be like him....

Yes, you wish you could be like me. But you know what? You aeren't. YOU are someone who posts random stuff that makes you look like a 12 year old retard and never really say anything intelligent anytime.

When was the last time you actually made a post about consoles and didn't flame me?

Now you can go cry...again. Annoying Insect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom