Price drop on the X-fi xtreme Gamer soundcard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabb

gone
Since many of you guys share great deals/news with all of us, I shall do the same:

Newegg.com - Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer 7.1 Channels 24-bit 96KHz PCI Interface Sound Card - Retail

I was looking at this yesterday wanting to get it for 90.99 and today it just dropped in price. Although the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio 7.1 Channels is cheaper I heard its really a stripped down version and basically a refurbished older sound blaster card. I know some people disagree with getting sound cards and use onboard but you really have to hear the differance to believe it. X-Fi can do great EAX, mp3 manipulation, all all that 3d jazz, a definite must for gamer systems.

Note: Theres apparently a lot of driver problems with the X-Fi cards and Vista..but i won't have to worry about that since Im going xp for a year or two ( depends if they come out with DX-10 for xp )

not anymore... with the drivers

but they were 60$ a couple of weeks ago with a rebate...

Since many of you guys share great deals/news with all of us, I shall do the same:

Newegg.com - Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer 7.1 Channels 24-bit 96KHz PCI Interface Sound Card - Retail

I was looking at this yesterday wanting to get it for 90.99 and today it just dropped in price. Although the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio 7.1 Channels is cheaper I heard its really a stripped down version and basically a refurbished older sound blaster card. I know some people disagree with getting sound cards and use onboard but you really have to hear the differance to believe it. X-Fi can do great EAX, mp3 manipulation, all all that 3d jazz, a definite must for gamer systems.

Note: Theres apparently a lot of driver problems with the X-Fi cards and Vista..but i won't have to worry about that since Im going xp for a year or two ( depends if they come out with DX-10 for xp )

I'm sure if you wait a couple days, they'll also make it FREE SHIPPING. I've noticed that about Newegg, they give you a discount with shipping. And few days later, they don't charge for shipping... happened to me MANY times... made me mad, but what can I do?? lol

I'm sure if you wait a couple days, they'll also make it FREE SHIPPING. I've noticed that about Newegg, they give you a discount with shipping. And few days later, they don't charge for shipping... happened to me MANY times... made me mad, but what can I do?? lol

in answer to your question:
"wait a few days before ordering" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom