Power Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're hopeless. First of all, I would be saving around $110. And for another; you're hopeless because you fail to realize that the performance is the same because both power supplies are capable of providing far more than most high-end systems require. I'm done with you, no more replying to your posts. I don't care to argue with anyone who can't understand the most basic concepts. I've answered every question about 3 times in this thread, if you have any more, go read the rest of the thread. I'm done wasting my time with you.

Keyser ever notice that your always on the loosing side of the battle? I just think you are highly uneducated on computers or just are to thick to except the facts. You truly are hopeless and a nub.

keyser, i guess you didn't read your emails or the posts i made above?
clear your PM box keyser09.

for the record keyser09 one of you and TriEclipse is correct and one is wrong. i'm sorry to say that it's not you. Fortron make higher quality psus than thermaltake. it's no shame to thermaltake as power supplies are not their primary item of manufacture. if you can't keep from arguing here your future is very limited indeed

edit:
Except stronger is better regardless of need, its all want

not true. just because the psu has a higher wattage or ampage does not make it a stronger psu. quality and power are two concepts that should be kept seperated. i'd take my Antec TPII 480w over a TT or generic 700w on any day.

Im sorry but even trieclipse addmited that when it comes to high end powersupplys around 700 watts the thermal take is 155.55 and the fortron is 150.00 and the thermaltake has more amps on the 12v rails(something like double i believe he said) which makes trieclipses theory of more amps means better psu prove that the thermaltake is better but he said the fortron has one better deal when it comes to low end psu's where you can get a 40 dollar fortron that is almost as good as a 120 dollar thermal take so thermaltake makes better psu's if you want the best psu

But tri did say that was usless uneeded power anyways

(o and nite a thermaltake 700 watt is better than antecs 480 watt as it has more amps on the 12v rail which is what makes a better psu said tri!)

ahhh the thing is saying more amps is better is a very general way of explaining it to people. what matters most of all to a power supply is it's quality, if you can suggest a way to define the quality of the components then we'll use that as a measure instead. fact of the matter is a 400w psu that lasts longer than the pc it's in beats a 700w psu that lasts a year and there are no two ways about it. when a psu blows it can take an entire system out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom