Power Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best Forton PSU [that sells] is the 700W version which costs $150 and has 4 x +12v rails running at 15A each. So 60 Amps total. Pure, uncontrollable, overkill. I would never get that. Unless something drastic happened that made all out PCs consume 3x as much power as they do now. Which isn't likely to happen.

oh, and probably a better mobo, but with that one i'd be ummmm 'bout 2.9-3.0 ish now.
i need to update my profile now cos i got my zalman and now pushin the voltage and runnin p95x2 at 2.78

All 3 of those have 4 x +12v rails running at 18A each. 72A in all, and exactly like the OCZ 700W GameXStream.

and better is in the eye of the beholder, son...not in the dollar figure.
i could spend 800.00 on an fx series amd chip, and a 400.00 intel conroe would kick the crap out of it(well maybe not "the crap", cos i love amd...but a run for the money).

keyser09 said:
Sooooo they better than ur fortron?ones only 155.55 5 bucks more for a better one..ooooo

Oh wow, Thermaltake makes a better max PSU that performs the same as the Forton since neither will ever even begin to be tested at it's limits. What a large e-pen!s they must have.

May I ask how much your Thermaltake PurePower 680W cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom