PoWeR

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha your a good man john

glad to have somebody willing to combat opinions on the forums :)

EDIT:dont worry i do understand what you are saying. im just of a different view from you. so ill put it this way. if you have extra cash put it into a better psu. if you dont then get what is required

tehdigit said:
haha your a good man john

glad to have somebody willing to combat opinions on the forums :)

EDIT:dont worry i do understand what you are saying. im just of a different view from you. so ill put it this way. if you have extra cash put it into a better psu. if you dont then get what is required

:)

grrr you guys make it sound so important..sigh..

fine i wont buy my dual core to replace my P4 HT 3.0, and ill buy a good psu...*******it

dude u dont need to drop a dual core, get an AMD X2 3800+ and an Antec SmartPower 500watt, it has 17+19 amps, which is 36, and it has more than enough power to take on ur CPU and Video card and its like $60.

tehdigit said:
well without a better power supply your not gonna be able to run dual core or your video card

:D I couldnt have said it better myself... btw, I wish i had a processor that good! dont shell out the money for a duel core now unless you got a p.o.s. like me! lol... your gonna want a new intel, garonteed!

well i'll tell you now that my 450 watt 19a has been running alot for a couple months now... i've had it running a 6800 gs, then switched over to a 7900 gt, and an overclocked opteron 146 voltage at 1.46.. so yes... yes it will do you just fine

the current power supply i have, the fan isnt even moving... hmm maybe dell turns it off to make you think you have a slient computer...

well does an atx power supply fit in a btx case?

Off Topic: My stock fan plugs into a 5pin connector on the motherboard which i cannot control the fan at all, arent fans usually 3pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom