Post Pictures of Your Rigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish you guys would stop posting pics of really sharp watercooling pics, and contributing to the other threads on that subject. I'm starting to wish I had a heat problem so I could get into it. What's a good way to make my rig overheat?

ya if your really want a good system, find a buddy in the military and tell him to bring home one of those thermite grenades and just set it on top of the tower.

I wouldnt advise doing n the house. espsaicly if you live on the second floor. cause the grenade would end up in the basement.LOL :)

then voila, you just say you dont know what happened and build a new computer. your excuse could be it had a thermal melt donw and the cpu just started burning through the floors.

lancec2c30 said:
ya if your really want a good system, find a buddy in the military and tell him to bring home one of those thermite grenades and just set it on top of the tower.

I wouldnt advise doing n the house. espsaicly if you live on the second floor. cause the grenade would end up in the basement.LOL :)

then voila, you just say you dont know what happened and build a new computer. your excuse could be it had a thermal melt donw and the cpu just started burning through the floors.

LOL!

I can just imagine someone telling the insurance company: "Yah, my CPU burned the whole apartment building down."

sidebar.jpg

HPIM0072.jpg

HPIM0073.jpg

HPIM0074.jpg

i still need to paint that side with the window lol
ill post more pics after xmas when i get my new stuff (video card, RAM etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom