Post Pics of your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice baron z5500's are sweet XD
I'll have to post my ghetto card table setup tomorrow when I can grab camera cord :/

lol thanks, i love those things with my x-fi they sound nice:happy: ill post sum better pictures of my setup when i have my uber nehalem system

; ; My x-fi won't run with this biostar board. Both tech supports were stumped.

So I'm gonna go with the xonar d2x. Right now as far as testing and reviews go it's one of the best options available, especially for a vista system. creatives drivers are a headache anyway. putting that aside with the emf shield the xonar has overall the best noise reduction out there. and pcie x1 will be kinda cool. so far i've never found a use for the things. just seemed like a waste of space.

only problem is the d2x is expensive as all **** and I can't afford it right now haha.

onboard sound suucks after listening to the x-fi for so long ; ;

I don't quite follow what you mean :/ unfortunately I'm far from an audiophile. I don't know a whole lot about sound systems in general.
I was trying to get a good car stereo system set up for a while but gave up when I couldn't find any good info lol. blew the 2k I had saved on a wii and xbox lol. what a mistake ; ;

Got something I could read, or even a few solid keywords I could use to search and get info on?
I'm keepin the z5500's for sure. best speakers i've ever owned. So loud im sure they could shatter my window haha.

Oh that's pretty hardcore looking. beats the pants off a soundcard eh? They're about the same price and look a lot fancier XD. which would you recommend?

I think I kinda compensated for the now-crappy pc I have by overloading my rig with speakers :) I've got 10 satellites (2 sats per channel for the front+side sound), 4 '3 phase sub-mid-tweeter' speakers (needed coz they're further away, use 'em for the rear speakers), and 2 subs hooked up (corner placement ftw). end result = audio bliss/perfection.
I'm at college atm, so soz no pics.

I think I kinda compensated for the now-crappy pc I have by overloading my rig with speakers :) I've got 10 satellites (2 sats per channel for the front+side sound), 4 '3 phase sub-mid-tweeter' speakers (needed coz they're further away, use 'em for the rear speakers), and 2 subs hooked up (corner placement ftw). end result = audio bliss/perfection.
I'm at college atm, so soz no pics.

bummer i'd like to see pics of that setup XDD sounds sweet.

and what u mean stalin? now im all confused lol (and both of those don't have vista support anyway lol ; ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom