Post Pics of your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
heck yeah. best case i've ever owned XD loads of room to work with, nice and sturdy, good looking, airflow rocks my socks, wire managment is a breeze, quiet, smart design ideas... and cheap for a full-tower XD The no tool drive installaton is a bit less sturdy than the cosmos 1000, so your dvd drives will vibrate. That's fixed by tossing in 2 small screws :/ no bggie. HD installation rocks.

Mine is a sim setup. Since these pics the whole case and 2nd monitor have been moved into the room where you see the desk chair at. Now I just have the Race seat and G25 in the living room along w/ a second keyboard and mouse (no more wires every where!!). I didn't know I could have two mice and keyboards on one system. Pretty handy!

The mouse you see, never get it, it sucks.

simsetup_1.jpg

simsetup_2.jpg

^ you a vette man? nice pic of the C6.R emblem i love it. it's called the Jake isint it? How realistic is that wheel's shifter is it like a real one?

Yeah corvette fan here, on my 3rd one..probably my last too since the economy sucks. Had a 2003 coupe, 2004 Z06 and now a 2007 coupe.

The wheel is the best you can find for the money (IMO). Any better then this will start costing you 4 digit #'s. Some of the people that own those even say they like the G25 more. If you want to check the wheel out more google Logitech G25

The wheel, clutch, brake and gas are awesome. The sequential shifter is pretty good and the H patter 6 speed shifter needs some work. It functions GREAT but it's just kind of soft for my liking.

room4.JPG

From left to right: TV (clock and left small speaker on top); Desk; Monitor (sitting on right big speaker with a hub); Computer; Receiver (DVD player on top); Xbox 360

room3.JPG

room2.JPG

room1.JPG

Speaker wall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom