Post Pics of your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I enjoy gaming in silence. With the hum of my microwave heating my glazed dough nut.

Nothing like a night of silent gaming and warm glazed dough nuts.

yea actually i have. my boss is an audiofiel and has a set of 3000$ speakers in his living room they sound exelent, but still not worth it for me, i mall abotu practical and bang for my buck.

Dude, seriously, proofread your posts...

My speakers were scavenged off our old tv set audio system, probly worth like 20 bucks, sounds just fine for me. Never been real picky about the sound.

i love good quality sound but dont have enough time and am not passionate enough about it to research on it enough, the z5500's with the x-fi are ok for me for sumtime. i do have a set of sleek audio 6 headphones and a cowon d2 PMP and those have great sound for a portable device its great.

I'd love to have some audiophile grade speakers. But unfortunatly I'm in a college dorm so there is no room for that. I'm glad I still have the Z5500 because all of the speakers are small so I can mount them on the wall. I easily have the loudest setup in this building anyway, and it is very loud in a small dorm room. X-Fi+Z5500 never sounded bad imo anyway especially if you game.

Thats like saying does the quality ever max out in graphics.

Yeah, really good speakers can sound amazing.

I think its sad to see people spend $1500 on a rig and get cruddy speakers.

Does the quality ever max out on speakers? How much better can they sound?

You should go to some high end home theater store and ask to hear some of the really expensive speakers they have. You will be amazed, I promise. It doesn't matter what brand, just pick one, they all sound amazing, especially to someone who doesn't seem to know anything about sound.

I got Bose Companion 2 while my uncle has Bose Companion 5 with his $2000 laptop. I am fine with it. Not too picky. I just want to hear music thats it. I wouldn't use headphones because I would be more deaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom