Post Pics of your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our college dorm room. I was kind of sketch about bringing all this stuff at first, because I knew people would wonder why I don't just use my laptop. But I was wrong. New people walk in my room every day asking me how I put together all of this. They also make me crank the Z-5500 every now and then.

You cant see my speakers, but the front three are drilled in the wall behind my monitor. The rears are under my roomate's lofted bed.

Subwoofers002-1.jpg

Subwoofers003-1.jpg

Roomate's:

Subwoofers004.jpg

It makes us laugh when our floormates wonder how our PCs wipe the floor with their Macs that cost twice as much.

02062008463.jpg

Taken with my phone just after I changed motherboard 2 weeks ago. Lars & Ivan bobo stereo speakers then I got a bit ghetto with my surround sound I have a subwoofer as a foot rest and one behind my chair, there are 8 satellite speakers around my room all on the floor. In essence its a 12.2 speaker system amazing what electricians tape can do lol. Turn it upto full volume and its extreme. The psp is one of the first off the production line its limited edition that was only sold in Japan and my most expensive paperweight. I have a £5 bargain mouse that I use for gaming Its super reliable and has none of the fancy features gaming mice have. The desktop is the htpc on the shelf and I have strong paranoia thats its going to fall on my head/hands whenever I play bassy music loudly

Its 7 channel made with 3.5mm jacks so I left the Lars & Ivan as my forward speakers so that's 2 channels down. Then the original subwoofer and satellite speakers cables have been modded to accommodate the second 5.1 system which uses up the 5 other channels.

No he bought it. I didnt know who my roomate was until a month before school and I also had no idea he had an alienware. It's got a 680i, Q6600, 8800GT in SLI, 4GB memory. I think he bought it at the beginning of the summer.

You cant see, but on the left side of the sub there is still a foot of legroom but its still not much. Neither one of us game that much since were in college. My roomate's rig is a good bit better for games since he's got two 8800GT and I still have an old x1950pro. We tend to just blast movies and music on mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom