Poor Mans Gaming PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, which he can make that in 1 pay check.. then use the next 2 paycheck after that, and get him a 6600GT (Thats not gonna bottleneck or anything).. and if their kroger is the same as the one here, at Kroger you get payed every week.. so he can EASILY get a 6600GT+RAM+HD

RUNS BF2 ON MED-HIGH with ant at 2x, ABSOULUTLY AMAZING PICTURE. I had to turn off something in bios for it to run at full potential. I have a 300 watt power supply and it works fine, dont use anything lower

" AMD ATHLON XP 3000+ (400fsb)2.1ghz

PC3200 1GB

EVGA 6600 GT AGP 128mb

I screwed up my shipping info and Newegg was able to correct it and still send it a day early! "

heres someone that has pretty much the same setup he has.. and says it runs PERFECT!! so i dont think he is gonna have to worry about bottleneck or system not handling it...

it wont take him long to save up for a 6600GT, they are good cards for a cheap price.. itll take him 2 paychecks to get that card.. unless he is workin under 20 hours a week or somethin

but he wanted to buy one.. it woulda takin him FOREVER to save up to get some top end kick A$$ PC.. so now that he has the PC and can atleast upgrade slowly, thats what hes gonna do.. (atleast thats the impression i got)

and it wont take much savin up to get the 80GB SATA harddrive, Corsair Value Select 512MB PC3200, GeForce 6600GT AGP

I play Quake 4 on a Fx5200 and it runs Fine ..on high Settings Dude

all u need is a bigger HDD and More ram ..n ur fine

Dont listen them telling ya to get a 6600GT it will bottleneck ur system ...and i dont think ur PSU Will handle it ..My 300w one cant handle my DAD 6600GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom