poizen is back :D with a new build coming soon "hopefully"

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i use my room mates pc its a 4200+x2 with a x1330 and 2gb of ram. the pc i have is a p4 1.8fgz p4 with 512mb ram and a nvidia fx 5200 in it. its just your good old crappy dell pretty much. so it will be very nice jump to go up to something like this again. im most exited about this case looks like a cleaner and less plastics version of the raven.

ya my board did the same, but a pretty simple fix really. Anyway, welcome back poizen, have not seen you on here in ages mate.

fix? how? my board has been doing it since day one... flashed with newest bios and same thing happens

fix? how? my board has been doing it since day one... flashed with newest bios and same thing happens

you must be talking about a different error then i am. Because the error that i, and several others on the forum that i know of is the build doesn't post, at all when it is first built. Then you have to reset the cmos a few times and does the trick....for the most part, i kinda moved some ram around at the same time, so it could have been that as well, or both.

different error... i think the issue switch and i are talking about is that if you cold boot the pc, it turns on, turns off, then turns on POST's and boots windows. every time...

sorry for thread crapping though lol. ill stop now :)

lol no problem it is insight on the evga boards, my only 2 questions are is the corsair hydro h50 any good, and is the 860 worth the extra 100$ over the 750???

lol no problem it is insight on the evga boards, my only 2 questions are is the corsair hydro h50 any good, and is the 860 worth the extra 100$ over the 750???

By the looks of the specifications, the 860 is just a higher clock of the 750. Go with whatever is cheapest and overclock it. But to be honest, once you actually gather the cash for everything, there will probably be more chips out and reducing the cost of the 860.

Welcome back. I remember when I forum lurked, you would always be the person giving advice and you were on nearly every post I looked at. Good to have a familiar face back.

for the hydro, no, the true is cheaper and performs better. Trust me, i did extensive research into that, looked at like donzens of reviews, and even a few video's doing sid by side comparisons of the two. Go with the true. Or an equivlent heatsink...should lap the true as well, i really want to lap mine right now, but i just cant find the time, with finals and stuff going on, been really busy.

getting the noctua it does slightly better then the true and has a better stock surface. once i get my cpu ima oc a litle and test stability then i will be lapping the bugger hehe also doesnt the 860 have ht the 750 doesnt? and how much of a performence uncrease does ht really show?
im ordering some parts in the next 2 weeks from my first pay prolly case and cpu then the second il get the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom