Please look at my build before I order...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all looks good.

Just a heads up/price saver, the psu is great, as all corsairs, but as its modular youre paying extra. The non-modular one is 30 bucks less... 650tx if youre looking to cheap it up, or add more to the video card.

650W is a great size, I run 2 gpus on a 700W.

So it turns out my Mobo/CPU combo is no longer available. Can you recommend any other great reliable MBs.
Also my RAM is good right?

Cool thanks for the advice man. I have a bad habit of being indecisive and overly paranoid about things (First time builder), and over do my research on parts to try to get the best hardware possible for the buck. I like the Asus one you linked me, hopefully it works people in reviews are a buzz kill. I kind of want an aftermarket Fan too. But if not I guess the stock one will do. I will try to keep this thread alive on my progress if that is cool? Try to order the parts that work around the MB (HD,PSU etc...)

Also there any like the Asus you linked but a bit lower in price?
Another note, the Asus you linked only comes in combo with the 955 X4 Phenom 3.2 one. I was wondering if to go for the 965 and does .2ghz in CPU speed make a significant difference? I would save like 30$
Here is one I found what are your thoughts?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131646

Hopefully I am not annoying on my paranoia :D.
What I'm afraid of is that the AMD X4 955 or 965 will get deactivated if I wait till Jan. Isn't the Bulldozer or what not coming out then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom