Please Helppppppppppp! Putting My New Build Together Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KlNGPlN

In Runtime
im puting my new build together right now, can anyone can help guide me putting all these wires into the mother board, im lost when it comes to some of these wires, anyone has Aim or MSN I have a diagram of the MOBO.

Thanks

Re: Please Help! Putting My New Build Together Now.

now i got some wires coming out the tower I bought (Apollo NZXT) i think I got the 1394 cable plugged in and some of the wires that say reset sw, hdd led, p+ and p-, out of that i still got this big thing that says Power Led and Power SW not plugged in. Also got this thing that says HD Audio, have no idea where that goes, and I think I got the USB plugged in (but theres no USB ports in the tower..wtf)

Does anyone know where the rest go ?

Re: Please Help! Putting My New Build Together Now.

All in the manual....
Page 63-64 of Manual to be exact.

Theres nothing in the manual about the plugs

HD Audio
AC 97
(and all the single little plugs that comes with this wire)

Then the
Big Power LED--where I think I know where that goes since theres only one place it can fit

and the power SW connected to that as a single

I told him what pages...doesn't get much easier than the diagram on those pages man...hard to walk you through without being there...sorry. :(

First you have to identify that little section of the board with a bunch of jumpers, refer to manual: its called the front panel connections. Then you must make sense of the manual: Trace the line from the power button to the correct connector and plug it into the correct spot label on the board as indicated by the manual. The other connections include a 24 pin power connector and a 4 pin processor connector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom