PLEASE HELP: My Computer turns on but no display ! I tried everything.

aandyxp

Solid State Member
I bought all the parts 2 days ago and I already assembled my computer I tried to look for beep codes and when i took off the ram and just started the computer, the beep code was 1 long 2 short.

The computer seem to have no display at all
I have no video card so i'm assuming i am using the onboard video card which is the intel graphic 2500
The computer turns no no problem. the fans are running including the cpu

" i am a first time builder"
" ive been looking for solutions for the past 2 days and i stuck"

PLEASE HELP AND I APPRECIATE IT

My Specs are :

Hardrive = 1 x Seagate Barracuda] ST2000DM0012TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

Case and Powersupply=1 x Rosewill R519-BK Black ATX Tower Computer Case w/ 500W Power Supply

Ram= 1 x G.SKILL Value 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-1600C11D-16GNT

Motherboard= 1 x ASUS P8Z77-V LK LGA 1155 Intel Z77[ HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ]ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS

Processor= 1 x Intel Core i5-3570 Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Intel HD Graphics ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you triple checked all of your connections to make sure everything is secured in place?

i mean i can reattach all the connectors but im sure i securely plugged in everything. thanks. ill just reattach everything

Please check the below mention BEEP Codes.....

Beep Code Descriptions
1 short DRAM refresh failure
2 short Parity circuit failure
3 short Base 64K RAM failure
4 short System timer failure
5 short Process failure
6 short Keyboard controller Gate A20 error
7 short Virtual mode exception error
8 short Display memory Read/Write test failure
9 short ROM BIOS checksum failure
10 short CMOS shutdown Read/Write error
11 short Cache Memory error
1 long, 3 short Conventional/Extended memory failure
1 long, 8 short Display/Retrace test failed

check the beep codes and try to resolve the issue...

UPDATE: I RMA'D IT BACK TO NEWEGG AND THEY SAID THERE ARE SEVERAL SEVERELY BENT PINGS IN THE CPU SOCKET ! IS THAT WHY MY COMPUTER HAD NO DISPLAY

Back
Top Bottom