Please help - First time building comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problems here... the only thing I've having trouble is using any MP3 Player on my PC to recharge or adding songs to (well I've only tried on my Creative Zen)

Yeah both my ipods are like that. But there is a way to get around it. Its dumb, ridiculous how someone thought of it.

You gotta plug a usb device into a second usb port. Then, at least with itunes, you press sync, unplug the second device, plug it back in, and the ipod syncs. Just some weird random glitch, with an even randomer solution. It amazes me that someone thought of that lol.

Mobo audio is fine, unless you do audio editing or have some super expensive sound system.

No problems here... the only thing I've having trouble is using any MP3 Player on my PC to recharge or adding songs to (well I've only tried on my Creative Zen)

Yeah, I got the zen x-fi. Awhile back the pc wasn't recognizing it all of a sudden. It would make the noise, but it wouldn't show up. I had to delete it from the device manager to get my comp to pick it up again. Then for awhile when I was charging, it would keep thinking I was plugging it in every 15 minutes or so and the window would pop up, but now it seems to be alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom