Please Critique My Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh for the love of god... you never listen to newegg review!!! newegg reviewers don't know right from left!!!

The Antec p182 is capable of blowing some serious air , and along with the ZEROtherm Nirvana NV120 cpu cooler...do you think I can O.C. to 4ghz? I may also eventually want to go crossfire. Whatcha think?

Very good for a first build. Change the cooler to the already mentioned Sunbeam Core Contact cooler and you have a very good looking build.

And yes, with the modified build you should be able to hit 4.

Very good for a first build. Change the cooler to the already mentioned Sunbeam Core Contact cooler and you have a very good looking build.

And yes, with the modified build you should be able to hit 4.

Alrighty guys, have you checked the reviews on the ZEROtherm Nirvana NV120? It got editor's choice on many different sites , and beat out a lot of the competition.Legit Reviews - ZEROtherm NV120 Nirvana CPU Heat Sink Review - Introduction ZEROtherm Nirvana NV 120 Cpu Cooler Review - Overclockers Club , etc....:D Don't get me wrong , I totally appreciate the criticism , I just think I made a good choice. Does anyone else think I should change coolers?:confused:

Trust us. Change to the Core Contact.
On one site that reviewed the nirvana, it showed it kept the CPU at 20c. The Sunbeam kept it at 16c.

O.K. thank you for putting up with my questions, uncertainties , and all that. I just want to be certain that I'm getting the best for my very expensive rig. I have found lots of reviews, and the Sunbeam looks good ,too , but I don't know who to trust,which reviews to trust...I mean it's not like I know you, or anyone else here...I need more opinions for my own sense of security. Thanks,seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom