Please Critique My Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,this is my first post,and I'm super excited ! .:eek: I am expecting some cool shipments to show up at my house any day now....PUTER STUFF! First let me tell you about my current setup.1. cheap mid-size tower 2. Biostar m7ncg mobo (integrated graphics) heehee 3. AMD Athlon 2500+ (couldn't be overclocked due to system instability or something) 4. 512 MB ddr RAM(not even sd RAM) 80GB hard drive. 5. 350 watt power supply. Heres the new build....1. Western Digital Caviar WD6401AALS 640GB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache 2. Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz 3. GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P mobo 4. SAPPHIRE 100265L Radeon HD 4830 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 graphics 4. ZEROtherm Nirvana NV120 cpu cooler 5. Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 64-bit. 6. OCZ Reaper HPC Edition 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) 7. Antec P182 case. 8. CORSAIR CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply. Whew...I guess that's it. Ummm , this is a bit overwhelming...anyone who has any advice on this build , I'd appreciate it very much. oh yeah, I know about anti-static wrist straps and I haven't forgotten about the thermal paste.:cool:

looks good to me, but i would have gotten a Sunbeam CCF instead, cheaper and better cpu cooler

just wanted to point out.. Static wristbands are to just make money... You really dont need one.. just touch your PC case and youll be fine..

But other than that.. and the hard to read when tipsy, post it all looks pretty good.

Have fun!!!

edit*** If you dont have a clue about installation, Read the manual.. I know its not in the Men's DNA to read manuals, but its actually best to read the manual when working with PC's. ;)

just wanted to point out.. Static wristbands are to just make money... You really dont need one.. just touch your PC case and youll be fine..

But other than that.. and the hard to read when tipsy, post it all looks pretty good.

Have fun!!!

edit*** If you dont have a clue about installation, Read the manual.. I know its not in the Men's DNA to read manuals, but its actually best to read the manual when working with PC's. ;)

:freak:Yeah, but what if u get all tipsy and forget to touch the case , and ZAP!!!!:eek: Doesn't that void warranties?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom