Please Approve My Build! *Two Options*

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMBrooker85

Solid State Member
Okay guys, so im ready to show you what im going to be ordering off of the egg. Now most of the stuff thats in here was put there based on the advice you guys gave me, so this should be good, but i have a little bit nicer version with the nicer mobo with he real nice sound card and then a toned down version thats a little less.

By the way, if you would please refer to the questions below the builds and give me some feedback on them please. Here we go...

ATI Dream machine

ATI *CHEAPER* Dream Machine

Okay so heres my questions... 1: A few people suggested the 650TX as the PSU, but its $150 and for the SAME price either one of these Roswills Newegg.com - Rosewill RX950-D-B ATX12V v2.2 & EPS12V v2.91 950W Power Supply 100 - 240 V TUV, FCC, UL, CE, ROHS - Power Supplies or Newegg.com - Rosewill RX950-S-B ATX 12V v2.2 & EPS 12V v2.91 950W Power Supply 100 - 240 V TUV, FCC, UL, CE, ROHS - Power Supplies which are both 950W. Wouldnt this be a better choice since this is going to be a power sucking machine? 2: And is Windows Basic going to be sufficient here?

Thanks guys...

ATI Dream machine:
Newegg.com - XIGMATEK MC NRP-MC651 650W ATX12V Ver.2.2 / EPS12V Ver. 2.92 Power Supply 100 - 240 V cUL, CE, TUV, FCC - Power Supplies
Newegg.com - G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory
Newegg.com - NZXT TEMPEST Crafted Series CS-NT-TEM-B Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

get that stuff instead, much better than you have chosen and cheaper. those rosewill's are overkill.

ATI *CHEAPER* Dream Machine:
switch those same things i told you for your other build. and i would suggest getting the ATI Dream Machine since it only cost a couple hundred extra, that's if money's not an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom