Pictures of my Completed Computer! Check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDM555

In Runtime
Hey, I just want to thank all of the great members here on Tech Forums for helping me build my new computer. I wouldn't of been able to do this without your help. Thanks a lot! Here are pictures from beginning to end. Lemme know what you think :D If you see anything wrong or off, let me know so I can fix it.
John

In the very beginning, when I opened the box, the case looked like this.
It was mainly black, not smooth black, it was kind of uneven, and wasn't a sanded finish, kinda ruff. The front door had lame words on it, and was silver, the whole inside and back was silver.
smilodon.jpg

This is after I painted the inside and out, all of it was repainted with gray primer, and flat black spray paint cans. No Sanding, just cleaned, rubbing alcohol, and waiting for the paint to dry. Here are the results.
5o60pj.jpg

After I got the parts, here they are. I took pictures before,during, and after opening them.
2q3nh9k.jpg

8x4eva.jpg

Now, Here are the parts installed and the inside of the computer.

9giy5s.jpg

2wmkvih.jpg

nmaj3n.jpg

2mhu7br.jpg

24loh1w.jpg

I hope you all enjoy the pictures. If you see anything hooked up incorrectly or out of place, please let me know asap. I set the Xigmatek Heatsink so the flat/even surface on the bottom of the 3 bronze pipes, would match evenly with the direction of the cores on the cpu. I think I installed it correctly and the fan only goes on one way, and so far I'm getting good temps.

On normal use (No Intense games) at 3.0Ghz and 680Mhz GPU I'm getting 35,37,31,33 C Temps. Not bad Ay?
John

Wire
Management

Otherwise, looks good. Wish i had some place i could paint mine. Apartment dwelling sucks.

I painted in the garage lol. Yes, I know I need wire management, I just made sure everything was connected, and when It turned on the first time...I called it a day and went upstairs lol.

Thanks for the nice words guys.

haha. don't worry, thats what everybody does. Just get it up and running so you can play with it for a while, then when you have time and half of your clan is away for some reason take it apart and do some work on it.

Lately ive been trying to do my wire management as i go. Mostly because if i dont, i wont ever go back and do it :p

full on picture of the front? I have a feeling you buthchered it lol, the front panels are hard to change up

anyways... personally that case seems fine in person... no "rough" finish on the front... (microcenter has them in stock)

No, the front was fine. The top and side panels paint, wasn't smooth, it had some design to it that was lumpy. It's hard to explain, but I know for a fact it wasn't 100% smooth , it had a texture to it. Here is a picture of the front.
t7kbqx.jpg

2uymwt5.jpg

You can see a couple of blemishes, but the flash brings it out, in person the case looks awesome and fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom