Pics of the rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirdshiftdj

I feel funny...
Built in september 2006. This is my first build ever. Let me know what you guys think. I'm gonna switch over to an opty 165 since they are cheap and have insane clock speeds. I mostly use it for music production so I'm keeping s939 but switching over soundcard to an Emu1212

This is my fan setup. Zalman 7700 with a zalman fan bracket and 120mm thermaltake fan on top of it with the lid closed I have an additional 92mm fan pushing more air into it. Needless to say vcore @ 1.51 it idles at 36c/load 47. I'm not feeling the green sleeves so I'm eventually switching over to red when I can get my lazy *** up to do it.

Its tight! Theres so much I wanna do. I would like to start over and get AM2 but I might wait for awhile unless my bro buys my comp off me. I really want the Coolermaster stacker 830. I honestly didnt really know what I was buying at first. I was just going off reviews and word of mouth. If I could do it again I would of gone with AM2. Its a single core

vicious comp set up...all these pic is making me so h0rny for my comp...not like that but so d4am excited to get my set up done...**** july 22nd...hurrYY up already!!!!

I love the stacker and the zalman fatality case. How's the G. Skill ram. I see alot of people with good clocks on it. My corsair is strange it won't let me go over 220 with loose timings so I have to keep them tight at 2.5-3-3-5 1t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom