Pics of New Gaming Rig (56k (dur))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why people complain about the Striker Extreme. Most people who RMA this beast don't even bother to read the **** instructions and figure it's a DOA when all they have to do is switch it out of build mode and you're good to go. I havn't had one single problem with it,a nd find it extremely packed with tons of extras. They send you everything from a high def 7.1 surround sound card which has amazing sound to a leather keychain sporting the Gamers Republic logo.

5 of 5 eggs :p (btw, in game pics comming soon)

I don't know why people complain about the Striker Extreme. Most people who RMA this beast don't even bother to read the **** instructions and figure it's a DOA when all they have to do is switch it out of build mode and you're good to go. I havn't had one single problem with it,a nd find it extremely packed with tons of extras. They send you everything from a high def 7.1 surround sound card which has amazing sound to a leather keychain sporting the Gamers Republic logo.

5 of 5 eggs :p (btw, in game pics comming soon)

i hear you man, its a nice mobo i won't disagree about that. and if you have the money why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom