Picking a case

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeleryGoblin

Baseband Member
I'm looking at three cases, and need some help in deciding which one I'd be better of with.

The cases are:

RAIDMAX Ninja ATX-918WBP Black SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer

Antec P180 ATX

COOLER MASTER Wave Master

I'm not purchasing these from Newegg, I'm buying the computer off of iBUYPOWER, so the links provided are just for information.

Does anyone have any experience with these cases, and if so, what did you think of them?

Thinking something is good, only to find out it isn't, then having to completely change everything in the computer sucks. I've been trying to get this system together for months now. :grind:

Thanks. :)

The P180 I'd say would be the best out of those three. It's really quiet, and easy to build in to seeing as it's pretty huge. If you don't want to spend the money on that, then go with the Ninja.

I would just go with the one that looks the coolest and get some real nice fans... yeah, but u should still make sure it is big enough

cyrax said:
The P180 I'd say would be the best out of those three. It's really quiet, and easy to build in to seeing as it's pretty huge. If you don't want to spend the money on that, then go with the Ninja.

ya go with the Antec its a really nice case.

I'd say it goes like this:
Antec >> Cooler Master >> Ninja
Antec being the best. It has good cooling, a lot of space, and is durable.
Same with the Coolermaster, but not as durable to my understanding.
The Ninja is well, one of those cases that, by the looks of it, will start to look cheap after awhile, probably has sharp edges and was cheaply made.. my opinion atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom